Monday, December 28, 2015

Why another blog?

It's simple. I wanted a medium in which I could share my faith and talk about spiritual things. The title of my blog "Practicing" Discipleship means that I am trying to follow Christ, but all the time I fall short....very short. But I know His Grace is sufficient if I keep trying. So it's practicing in the way one would practice piano-learning and making mistakes, but hopefully improving over time.

The reason I chose this title is because I don't want anyone to think that I claim to be perfect. I am very flawed. But I love The Lord and want to share my testimony about Christ and His restored Church, about the Book of Mormon and the Prophet Joseph Smith, inspirational quotes, things I'm learning and everything else that relates to my "Practicing" Discipleship.

No comments:

Post a Comment